Monday, June 20, 2011

I am still here!

Hi ladies, so sorry I have fallen behind in my posts, since we got back from vacation it seems we haven't stopped.  First of all, today my son had out patient surgery so we were up early and at the hospital with him. Now he is resting upstairs with his cell phone by his side to call me when he needs
something. Not sure if I am going to like that set up or not.haha   Next, my husband is leaving tomorrow for California, he will be flying back and forth for the next 4-6 months. For those of you that don't know, he worked in Canada from Jan - July last year so....I was not to thrilled about this news.  But we are thankful that he has a job, so many people are hurting right now.  And lastly, I am decorating a clients home and that has kept me extremely busy. So please keep us in your prayers that this journey that my sweeties job is taking us on will go by quickly!

Taken from the Oakville marina near Toronto Canada. The young man sitting at the bottom of the light house was playing the guitar. My husband of course had to meet him and play guitar with him. Needless to say they hit it off right away, both being musicians, and swapped musical ideas for a long time. They drew quite a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment